What is endocrinology?
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Graves’ disease
- Thyroid nodules
- Thyroid cancer
- Parathyroid disease Osteoporosis
- Addison’s disease
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Pituitary disease
- Low testosterone
DR. SONAL PATEL – ENDOCRINOLOGIST
Raised in the Carrollwood area, she obtained her undergraduate degree at the University of Miami. She completed her medical school at St. George’s University School of Medicine followed by Internal Medicine residency Hahnehamm University Hospital in Philadelphia. She completed her fellowship in Endocrinology at Scott and White Hospital in Temple, Texas. She has served as Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology at Drexel University and Hahnemann Hospital.
She is a specialist in Diabetes, Metabolism and other issues pertaining to the thyroid, pituitary and adrenal glands.
Office Policies & Insurances
FMLA/Disability paperwork will not be completed at this office. Please refer to your PCP
Although we try to refill your prescription within 24hours, please allow 48 hours for refill request.
Patient is responsible for obtaining or requesting referrals from their PCP prior to their visit.
Minimum age to be seen by the doctor: 18 years old
Please call 24hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment
Payments: copay and coinsurance due at time of the visit
- Tricare Standard
- Cigna (Open access, PPO, HMO, POS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO, Medicare advantage PPO, Network Blue PPO, PPS, Blue select, Preferred Patient care)
- Railroad Medicare
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana (Commercial POS/EPO/PPO, Medicare PPO Plans, Medicare HMO Plans, Medicare network FFS, Medicaid Plan–FL Humana Medical Plan)
- Sunshine State Health (MCR HMO, Medicaid, Ambetter)
- Florida Hospital Health care system
CONTACT US AND BOOK YOUR VISIT TODAY
Telephone: +1 813-252-9849
Fax: +1 813-283-9000