What is endocrinology?
The endocrine system consists of a network of glands that secrete hormones to regulate the body’s function such as growth and development, metabolism, reproduction , and response to stress or stimuli.
- Diabetes mellitus
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Graves’ disease
- Thyroid nodules
- Thyroid cancer
- Parathyroid disease Osteoporosis
- Addison’s disease
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Pituitary disease
- Low testosterone
MEET OUR STAFF
DR. SONAL PATEL
Raised in the Carrollwood area, she obtained her undergraduate degree at the University of Miami. She completed her medical school at St. George’s University School of Medicine followed by Internal Medicine residency Hahnehamm University Hospital in Philadelphia. She completed her fellowship in Endocrinology at Scott and White Hospital in Temple, Texas. She has served as Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology at Drexel University and Hahnemann Hospital.
She is a specialist in Diabetes, Metabolism and other issues pertaining to the thyroid, pituitary and adrenal glands.
- FMLA/Disability paperwork will not be completed at this office. Please refer to your Primary care physician
- Although we try to refill you prescription within 24 hour, please allow 48 hours for a refill request.
- Patient is responsible for obtaining referrals from their Primary care physician
- Minimum Age to be seen : 18 years old
- Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Payments: copay, coinsurances and deductibles are due at the time of the visit
- Tricare Standard
- Cigna (Open access, PPO, HMO, POS)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO, Medicare advantage PPO, Network Blue PPO, PPS, Blue select, Preferred Patient care)
- Railroad Medicare
- Fortified Provider Network
- Humana (Commercial POS/EPO/PPO, Medicare PPO Plans, Medicare HMO Plans, Medicare network FFS, Medicaid Plan–FL Humana Medical Plan)
- Sunshine State Health (MCR HMO, Medicaid, Ambetter)
- Florida Hospital Health care system